Here are seven ways to use communication products and tools to promote your company before and during trade shows.
- Get familiar with the exhibitor tools the show provides as part of show services and marketing. It’s usually on the website.
- Make sure your company profile is accurate.
- Take advantage of everything the show offers for free.
- Use the show logos and banners which are also typically online.
- Send out customer invitations.
- Leverage the power of the press. If the show has a press room or media center make sure to submit press releases.
- Promote your company and your booth through social media platforms.